Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Less Orphan!

I have mentioned my cousin and his wife a number of times on my blog and most recently about their adoption adventure. Well, Jason and Heather are in China right now and little Miss Nora is officially their daughter. I am so excited for how God is working in their family!

Heather posted yesterday about the "stork bite" on the back of Nora's neck and how she almost lost it when she saw it as each of her children has had the same thing. All I could think was how awesome it is that God created Nora with that mark before Heather and Jason knew anything about her. He planned for them to be together all along. Simply amazing!

If you would like to follow their adventure -- go to Fullness-of-Grace and meet the newest addition to their family -- precious Nora.

Nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...