Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

I want to say a very Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!

My Mom is a special lady and I have been reminded of that so much more this past winter. We use their house as a stopping grounds when in town for church, field trips, homeschool classes and the like. She is always so willing to take the children for me at a minutes notice and even though chaos often reigns when we all emerge on their smaller home she doesn't complain. As she was sick a few times this winter so that we needed to make other plans rather than staying at my parents house, I realized anew just how much she helps me out with the children. I am so thankful that we live close and for her willingness to help when I need her.

Almost first thing each morning Mom calls just to check in which is something my Grandma used to do with her. It may be only for a minute or two to say "Hi" but most likely I'll talk to her at least once more in that day. I am also thankful to have my Mom as a friend!

I Love You Mom!



My sister, Mom and me on Thanksgiving -- I didn't like today's picture and this shows my Mom's beautiful eyes. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I thank the Lord that he blessed me with you and Sara. It is such a joy to see each of you walking with Him, and raising our grandchildren to know Him. I love you and thank you for all of our "guys" and "Missy"!

sahmto4orMore said...

That is a blessing!

My mom is two states away and I might talk to her once a week. Enjoy every moment you get with your mom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...