Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Daylight Savings

I usually dread "springing ahead" when setting the clocks back and losing that hour but I have to say that there is one benefit. All of the children are sleeping longer in the mornings. Instead of waking at 6:30 a.m. as a few were doing they are actually sleeping until almost 8 a.m.! I am loving this! Even Baby Boy has taken to sleeping later. The only problem is that I have had a hard time dragging myself out of bed earlier than 7:30 a.m.

On another note -- thankfully sickness is on it's way out. My husband had the fever thing this weekend but his only lasted 12 hours which was nice. We found out that Baby Boy's fever was most likely caused by the fact that he cut his top two molars this weekend. He has had a rough time of it though and so his nose is again running which has given him yet another cough and more breathing treatments! At least this time it seems to be clearing faster.

Ahhh,  the sun is shining bright today despite the wind and cold. And how I love the longer days when it is still light when we are eating supper. Spring is on it's way, albeit slowly but I know it's coming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...