Friday, September 5, 2008

Pictures

I mentioned in my last post that I had entered a group of four pictures in the county fair so I thought I would post them here for you to see. I didn't think I would get anything for them as it was a last minute thrown together group but this is the category I seem to get a ribbon in each year. Most of these were taken in our "tree tunnels" of Sumac and one in our climbing tree, which is a large Silver Maple.

This was the best one out of many of the six of them.



I had George on this photo also but cropped him out as the lighting was wrong in his area of the tree.

My happy bald baby. He didn't even mind the grass. I took a series of him playing with the weeds and such that were cute too.

I took a really cute one of George and Missy in this pose but looking at each other and laughing and of course it was blurry as they were moving and so I couldn't enter it. :(

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful pictures, Amy. You really are a terrific photographer...and, of course with such adorable subject matter, it's a winning combination!


Sending my love to you ~

Sandpiper said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of your baby!! He looks like a ball of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...