Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To the hospital again!

Just a quick post to let you know that I Baby Boy is being admitted to the hospital with breathing problems. Our little ones have been sharing yucky germs lately and he finally picked it up. He had croup on Monday night so we were up for a few hours treating that. Last night he was coughing quite a bit, even with the breathing treatments we did. I thought I better have him see the doctor before we head up north tomorrow, just to be sure. Well, today his chest is sucking in when breathing and his nostrils are flaring and the doctor would rather he be in the hospital and hopefully only overnight. He had a breathing treatment there but didn't respond as well as she wanted. Please pray that this would clear quickly. We are supposed to leave tomorrow night for the weekend and today is my packing day. I am not sure what we will do at this point. I'll let you know when we are home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...