Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Is it in the water?

During my pregnancy there have been three other friends from church who were also pregnant. We were all due within 2 - 3 weeks of each other and it was fun to see all of the big bellies around. People would say "don't drink the water". Typically our church does have a continuing list of "expectant Moms" to pray for and it seems that as soon as one family announces a pregnancy, another is soon to follow.

At the beginning of October we took a picture of the four of us and as soon as we all have our babies we will do a follow-up. My friend K started things off having her ninth baby, a
boy, 3 weeks early. Another friend, C, has complicated pregnancies related to RH with the baby having a couple blood transfusions in-utero and so was set to deliver this week at 35 weeks. She had a c-section on Monday and had a baby boy. (He will be in the NICU for at least a week). Now L, who was due before all of us was a week overdue but ended up delivering a baby boy on Monday night. With mine there will be three new babies this week! So, what do you think I might have??? I am starting to lean toward a BOY!  (Only 2 more days!!)


L, C, Me, and K the first week in October. An unseasonably warm day! We should have taken side-views. :) I was pregnant with L and K with Missy Blue also. C and I have had four pregnancies together.

Behold, children are a gift from the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward.
~Psalm 127:3~





3 comments:

5atkins said...

I can't believe the time is here! Wow! It sure goes fast when you aren't the one that is pregnant! :)


I have been praying for you along with my other Mommy-to-be friends, but we were all sick with the stomach bug and I am just now getting back to seeing your blog!


I will especially remember you on Friday! I pray you will have peace that passes all understanding!

In Christ, Eva

5atkins said...

Okay I waited for a whole day before I wrote to bug you for an update! I can't wait either to hear the good news!


Praying everyone is happy and resting! In Christ, Eva

sahmto4orMore said...

Just came by to check on you. I'm hoping you are home from the hospital today and healing well.

I am sure you are sore and exhausted.


OK, you guessed it would be a boy, but i'm thinking it's a girl.......Missy needs a sister. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...