Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Baby Boy turns 3!

[caption id="attachment_782534" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Seppy at 1 year"][/caption]

So my  baby boy is really no longer a baby, although I try to keep him one as long as possible. :) While we celebrated Friday night, today is officially Seppy's birthday. He enjoyed a pancake breakfast and was happy to see the pink ribbons in his doorway from Missy's birthday had been replaced with blue ribbons today. He also had a few phone calls from Grandparents and Daddy this morning and was so proud that people wanted to talk to him! Tonight we watched his new "pwesent" -- "Toy Story 3"!

Seppy is a sweet easy-going little boy. He loves to give hugs and cuddle and I adore that! His favorite place to be is where the "kids" are and he does most everything they do if possible. He spends quite a bit of his time with his big sister who is a bit bossy with him but he really enjoys her in spite of that. They typically play really well together.

Seppy has been my longest sleeper and will often put himself down for an afternoon nap when he is worn out (keeping up with the big kids is hard work!) sleeping for 2 - 3 hours. Seppy still sucks his thumb when he sleeps and loves his blue blanket and if he does't have that then cuddling with me and holding onto my hair will do. :)  He is potty trained now but has yet to be consistent on the other end but we're getting there anyway.

Seppy's favorite color is blue and his favorite song is "Deep & Wide", although he also likes to run around the house singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" over and over.

I have enjoyed my little boy so much watching him grow and develop and I know I have said it before but this "break" so to speak without having another baby has been so nice for both him and me. I am so thankful for Seppy. He is a joy and a delight to each of us!

Happy Birthday to my little boy!

[caption id="attachment_782535" align="aligncenter" width="328" caption="This is his cheesy smile but still adorable. I'm working for my "perfect" photo of him. "][/caption]

3 comments:

Mom said...

Cute picture. He seems to be thinning out. When are you posting the party? Heidi's waiting for cake pictures.

Tracy said...

He is getting so BIG!
Glad he is still a snuggler and I would love it if Hope still took a long nap. I'm a little jealous there.

Happy Birthday to Seppy!

Heather said...

Oh, he's getting so big - you're mom is right, from the picture it does look like he is thinning out! Happy Birthday to your baby boy - his smile is certainly contagious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...