Monday, January 4, 2010

Four boys turned 2

I am a little late in posting this but as I was going through photos from this past year I came across this and wanted to share. You may remember when I was pregnant with Seppy I mentioned that three friends from church were also expecting and we were all due within weeks of each other. Four boys were born within weeks of each other -- three of them were all in the same week!

Click HERE to see them as babies with their Mamas and HERE to see them when they turned 1.

We have tried to take pictures of them together at various stages and this was taken the week three of them turned 2.  I took many but did not get one where they all were looking or smiling. We thought we'd prop them on this bench to see how they grow each year.


Sure to be best of friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...