Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Four Musketeers

Do you remember last year when first I told you that in addition to me, 3 other friends from church were pregnant and due all within a few weeks of each other? Then, that October the first baby was born. Three weeks later on the same day the other two were born, and four days later Baby Boy was born. They have all grown and changed so much and the last picture of them together was this past spring. On Baby Boy's birthday we took another picture now that they have turned ONE! They are each at various stages of developing with two walking already (thankfully not mine!), and obviously Baby Boy is the only baldy but it is slowly coming in. We plan to make this an annual picture for as long as we can. We joked that when they are 18 we'll try to have them squeeze on this little bench.



1 comment:

mtnmamaof4 said...

I really like your blog! I also have been to Plymouth several times, growing up in West Bend! I hope we can make it to one of your husband's events! My boys would LOVE it! (My 11 year old has a dirt bike but anything with a motor is a favorite with him!)



I'd like to add you to my friends list if that's okay!


In Christ Alone, mel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...