Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Today is my husband's birthday and I feel bad when it comes around at a time when I don't have the energy to do as many special things as I would like. We celebrated last night along with my Dad and brother-in-law who also have birthday's this week . However, it was difficult to do anything special today as it was my first Sunday morning back at church and needless to say I was running behind as usual. My husband is wonderful at helping out each Sunday and will get the children eating breakfast and get them all dressed. He does not like to be late anywhere which is a great quality and helps me to strive for that as well. Today though we had a new little one added to the mix but yet we were still early and sitting in our back row pew. (The children are all in the service with us and so we do not venture any farther forward).

My husband is such a great daddy and husband to me! I cannot say enough how much I appreciate his willingness to help me out around the house. At times I feel like I let too much fall on his shoulders but he continues to assure me that he does not mind helping out in any way that he can, even to the point of doing his own laundry so I have a little less. He has had added responsibilities with me being pregnant and now after my c-section but he never complains but presses on. The children adore him as do I and I love to watch them interact and see the smiles all around.

I could say so much more but just want to say how thankful I am for my husband! Happy Birthday my Love!


Daddy with his newest little boy.

1 comment:

sahmto4orMore said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!


He sounds like a great guy.

You're blessed to have him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...