Monday, December 18, 2006

Our Christmas Card

After wanting to send out a Christmas card picture with our whole family I gave up on that idea as unfortunately it just does not turn out well. Last week the weather was so mild so I got the children dressed in coordinating outfits and found the perfect location by one of our large pine trees that still had some snow on it. They were happy to be outside so all moods were good. Amazingly enough I only took 4 shots and got my "perfect" picture!! I was thrilled with how well that went! It is so rare that they are all looking AND smiling at the same time.Our "Perfect" Christmas Card pictureOur "Perfect" Christmas card picture

1 comment:

KindredHeart said...

Love your slideshow and music, friend! Wishing you and your sweet family a joy-filled, Christ-centered Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...