Friday, December 22, 2006

Cookies, cookies, and more cookies!

It is an unseasonably dreary rainy day here in the midwest but we had fun making snowman cookies. The older boys favorite thing to do this Christmas season is making cookies. We typically do not have many sweets around the house but have more cookies now than ever. "George" my creative child requested that we make our annual snowman cookies today. While not my favorite to eat they are quite easy and fun to make, although now that I have four boys helping out that doesn't leave many for me to decorate.  "Tank" did his own thing but being the fourth child that no longer bothers me. With the first child I wanted everything to look like the picture but have learned to lighten up a bit and enjoy the child-like fun. (I still have my moments though!)


The Older boys and their creations.


Tank's "snowman"?


Our snowman cookies



 

1 comment:

thislittlelightofmine said...

I saw your comment on my blog and thought I would stop in and say Hi. Hi! Those cookies are adorable! How do you make them, if you don't mind sharing? The picture of the kids outside was adorable too! We use Konos Character Curriculum at www.konos.com. They use character traits as the unit study and then have sub topics that fall under that trait. For example, we studied Obedience and the subtopic for that was Horses. There are probably 5 different topics under Obedience. The next one we will be doing in January is Kings & Queens and the kids are very excited about that! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...