Tuesday, July 24, 2012

China Adoption

I know there are a couple of you yet who have followed my blog for years. You may remember not long after Seppy was born I posted about my cousin and his wife and their little boy, Owen, they lost to anencephaly. You can read more about that HERE. It was such a hard time and I have watched over the years as they continued to trust God for the perfect plans that He had for their lives, which included a new little blessing -- a sweet little girl, Lydia, who is already 2 1/2 years old. But all throughout those years and even earlier God was impressing upon their hearts the desire to adopt. Heather blogged about the beginning of their adoption journey HERE.

But, I am especially excited for them now as they have been pre-approved to adopt a special needs little girl from China! Nora Jane turned 1 two weeks ago and is in an orphanage in the Gansu province. Jason and Heather are hoping to travel to China this fall and bring home their little girl to her forever family. Please pray along with me for this family! And, if you feel so inclined to help fund their adoption I have added a button on my sidebar that links to Adoption Bug with fundraiser t-shirts to help with the many expenses involved.

I can't wait to meet you little Miss Nora!

And to follow the Lilyquist's Adoption Journey - Heather writes at Fullness Of Grace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...