Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Fotos

This Christmas season has been so busy that I haven't had the time to blog as I would like to. We celebrated with my in-laws this past weekend as they came to visit and see the boys in our church Christmas Program. We had a good time together and look forward to another visit in a few weeks for three birthdays. I'll post our "perfect" Christmas picture in the next few days. Here are a few pictures to share from this past weekend.


The boys received Cars p.j.'s from Grandma and Grandpa.

Our smiley baby boy at 6 weeks. His smile lights up his face and makes us all smile. He gained 5 lbs. since he came home from the hospital and now weighs 12 lb. 13 oz.

We didn't get any really good shots at the Christmas Program as it was dark but this has all of the boys on in their suits. I hope to get another one when they are dressed up but it is like pulling teeth lately to get a decent picture of everyone together. (One boy in particular does not like his picture taken -- but I won't name names.)





1 comment:

sahmto4orMore said...

Your new photos and avatar are great!


I have a boy who doesn't cooperate well with his photos lately, too.


Merry CHRISTmas!


tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...