Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blog Break

In case you have missed me.... I am still around. Lots going on trying to pack everything into our short summer. I know my Mom is waiting for me to finish up my posts on our trip from May. Need to do an update on baby's growth and the GENDER! :) Hopefully I can get to that soon.

Right now, the post I just did is a review for the Schoolhouse Crew. I am no longer going to be reviewing products as it is too much for me at this time of my life but you will see a couple more reviews in the next week or two to finish up my time with them. It was a good opportunity and if only I had more time. But there are many more important and good things in my life that need to come first. Something always has to give, which is also what has happened to my blog as of late.

Hang in there. I'll be back from time to time. You could always go back and read my posts from the archives which is before blogland was overloaded and when I seemed to actually have time to write quality pieces. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...