Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday -- Portraits

(Okay a few words of description) -- A friend asked if I would be willing to take their family pictures. They have been married 5 years and have 3 children now and so she thought it would be fun to have pictures taken where they got married -- at the home of her parents. I jumped at the chance to get more experience taking pictures of others. My kids are easy as they've had a camera in their face from the beginning. I had so much fun! I ended up taking over 1000 pictures so it was hard to narrow it down but here are a few of my favorites.




2 comments:

Cathy said...

That's a neat opportunity and those are sweet pictures.

Cathy

Dell said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Your friend has a beautiful family (and so do you--I've enjoyed reading your blog this evening.) Beautifully captured, I love the feel in these shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...