Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Blessing!

God has decided to bless us with another baby! Admittedly in the beginning it was hard to adjust to the thought as we weren’t necessarily “ready”. Mainly because I finally now feel normal after my previous c-section 18 mos. ago. While others may not share our thoughts we believe that God is in control of our family size. We do use natural family planning to try and space the children which some may say is taking control away but yet even in doing that God always does decide when we will have another child. As we see so clearly in scripture God will open the womb when He decides to.


Again I struggled with the thoughts of my sister who has been trying to have another child for almost two years now and committed this to much prayer. She had a difficult time getting pregnant with their first child also and I easily was pregnant with our Tank at that time. Why does God choose to bless us but not them or other friends who so desire a child? We may never know but I was so thankful that the Lord prepared her for my news and as I cried, she laughed.


The boys are thrilled with the thought of another baby, especially George who wants us to have at least 9 children! As we tell more and more people it helps to build our own excitement at the thought of another little life. I am nauseous and tired every day but never experience it as badly as other women that I know. Bland food is what we seem to live on at this moment but this should last maybe only a week or so more.  I am due around November 10th but will have the baby via c-section two weeks prior. (See info on our twins birth as to why another c-section).




Psalm 127:3-4  Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.

6 comments:

Denn said...

Hi,

Congratulations on your little baby! You are doing the right thing in giving God control. It just makes sense!

KindredHeart said...

Now that I've been able to hug your neck and congratulate you in person, I can add my congratulations here, too!


I'm soo happy for you guys and will be praying for you and your little one throughout your pregnancy.


It was fun hangin' out with you and "the girls" last night. Hope you were encouraged and inspired!


Have a wonderful day with your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!


It was so nice seeing you last night and getting to chat a little bit. I hope our paths cross more often this summer!

Diane said...

Another precious Angel, I"m am soooo excited for you.


I've been trying to get to your blog for weeks now, every time I'd come on my computer would stall, and I'd have to restart, weird.


Anyhow...I'm thrilled to be able to get back here.


Hugs and Prayers,

Diane

sahmto4orMore said...

Yay! Someone to be pregnant with, even if it is in cyber space.

Are you so hoping for another girl?

That is the overwhelming vote at our house for the baby on the way.

cre82learn said...

What wonderful news. I have enjoyed browsing your blog. You have a beautiful family and congratulations on another blessing on the way. btw, my bday is Nov 10!! I just had my 5th baby three months ago.

Blessings,

Adena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...