Saturday, October 16, 2010

Little Boy Haircut

My Baby boy is growing up so I finally gave in and gave him a real haircut. He had such sweet curls and during the summer they would spring up nicely but being that the humidity has ended and cool temperatures are the norm his hair now looks more straggly. I was looking at pictures of the other boys at his age and they looked so much older which is because their hair was shorter. To me Seppy still has a baby look and his curly hair helped with that. But alas, he will turn 3 in two weeks and since I could put his hair in a ponytail I figure it is about time. It sure was hard to make the first cut and while it gives him a completely different look  he is still cute as can be!

[caption id="attachment_782500" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I wet it a bit to show the curl but usually it looks longer and a bit straighter."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_782501" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I am still keeping it long on top."][/caption]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...